Wednesday, May 25, 2011

The Eye Of A Needle

Always liked walking around with my metal detector. It was my favorite hobby since I was a kid. One day the buzzer went off and my whole world changed. One of the rarest coins in existence, they told me. The amount it brought at auction was astounding. I'm still shaking my head. Most people keep detecting even after finding something good, of course. But most people never score like I did. It was huge. A lot of folks keep playing the lottery after winning big. It's funny; as fond as I was of detecting, I stopped after The Find. Now, I just walk - and give money away to those who can really use it. I've found a new treasure to hunt.




    Post By   G.A.M.  cc                                                        The Meaning Of Movies
    Money Grows    Zoran Vukmanov Simokov